Updated: Oct 25, 2021
Join me in a group cleanse to determine your food sensitivities and improve your overall health.
Some of the foods you are eating could be your primary cause of your suffering. Food sensitivities can be the source (or a major one) of increasing your inflammation, body aches and pains, digestive upset, hormonal imbalances, mood swings, anxiety, depression, weight gain and inability to lose weight, autoimmune symptom flare up- the list is endless!
Food allergy tests do not test positive for many who have reactions.
**Watch the 10 minute Video Above**
By joining this cleanse, you will
- Have a one on one 45 minute consultation to determine exactly what type of cleanse is best for you and your needs. Different bodies have different needs! Your cleanse will be FULLY PERSONALIZED
- Your consultation may include herbal suggestions for nervous system and stress support, but will not necessarily focus on all health needs. (Many may clear up after the cleanse.)
-Learn about the most common food allergens and safely test for reactions in your body
-Be supported for a full month with weekly group check-ins and also meal and snack tips throughout.
- Have access to PDF worksheets to keep you on track with your plans
- There will be at least 3 full classes that you can join live or watch later on 1)how to be successful with food sensitivities, 2)how to rebuild after a cleanse in a way that does not stress out your digestive system, and 3) how to listen to the signs of your body.
- You may lose weight (if that is a goal)
- Information will be provided by email and Zoom Classes.
- save money! this usually costs over $600 with my one on one clients.
- cost to join $200
- If you have been my client in the last 6 months and I have already discussed taking these things from your diet, you can join for $125, and will receive a 20 minute (vs 45 minute) consult to solidify your cleanse plan
-The cleanse will begin between November 5 and last approximately 2-3 weeks.
Ready to sign up and get started? Get ahead with planning by getting in your consult right away!
Want to have a 15 minute chat with Amy to decide?